The Street Side BBQ Smoked Pork Loin Recipe
Ready? Set? Start cooking Smoked Pork Loin! Nothing signals the start of a tasty meal like the aroma of meat, seafood, vegetable, fruit or pasta “Smoked To Perfection” on your smoker or on a grill using indirect heat.
Whether hosting a friendly backyard barbecue or smoking up a weeknight meal, our “Smoked To Perfection” recipes will help you proclaim the title of pit master amongst your friends, family and neighbors.
Pork is the ideal meat choice, with superior taste – and as “the other white meat”, it’s healthier than beef.
So what are you waiting for? Fire up the smoker and get started! Let’s make Smoked Pork Loin from this Recipe
- 3 lb boneless pork loin
- 1 cup beer
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 sm onion,chopped finely
- 1 garlic clove,minced
- 2 tsp rosemary, dried
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper, freshly ground
- Combine all ingredients, except pork loin.
- Put pork loin in large plastic bag (or plastic container).
- Pour marinade over pork.
- Marinate at least 4 hours in refrigerator, or overnight.
- Remove pork loin from marinade, reserving marinade.
- Prepare a smoker for 250°F indirect cooking, using apple hard wood chunks.
- Smoked the pork loin and cook to an internal temperature of 145-150°.
- Brown in a 500°F oven for 5-8 minutes.
- Cover loosely with foil and let rest 20 minutes before carving.
- Simmer remaining marinade for at least 5 minutes, serve drizzled over sliced roast.