Smoked Salmon Recipe
Ready? Set? Start cooking Smoked Salmon! Nothing signals the start of a tasty meal like the aroma of meat, seafood, vegetable, fruit or pasta “Smoked To Perfection” on your smoker or on a grill using indirect heat.
Whether hosting a friendly backyard barbecue or smoking up a weeknight meal, our “Smoked To Perfection” recipes will help you proclaim the title of pit master amongst your friends, family and neighbors.
So what are you waiting for? Fire up the smoker and get started!
- Olive Oil
- Lemon Juice
- SWEEETHEAT™ HOMESTYLE SPICES & RUBS: Savory Flavory Medley™
- Apple Wood Chunk
- Apply olive oil all over the salmon.
- Place salmon onto a sheet of aluminum foil.
- Squeeze lemon juice onto the salmon.
- Generously apply Savory Flavory Medley™ over the salmon.
- Prepare a smoker for 255°F indirect cooking, using apple hard wood chunks.
- Cook salmon to an internal temperature of 150-155°F.
- Remove salmon from smoker and serve on plate.